Skip to main content
- Classes are scheduled in groups of up to 5 students.
- Classes are held weekly - weather permitting (Check our calendar on the RANCH NEWS page for cancellations).
- Lessons last approximately one hour.
- Helmets are provided by Jeremiah's Crossing (Thanks Habush, Habush, & Rottier!!).
- Students must wear closed-toe shoes.
- Students are encouraged to wear jeans or non-slippery pants.
- Jeremiah's Crossing has a Free Little Library and a Summer Reading Program!
- During the summer months lessons take place in the arena.
- During the fall months, many lessons take place on the trails in the woods.